Tuesday 6 December 2016

Edible Slime


This afternoon after their afternoon tea they were all enjoying their food and even tried to smash some of the fruits. Suddenly, I asked them if they want to have more fun this afternoon then all of them said "yes". I asked who wants to join me in table then all of you took a chair, sat down and patiently waited for me while I took all the ingredients. When I put all the things we need I told them that we are going to make an "Edible Slime". First, I've shown the flour, condensed milk, food color which is red and vanilla essence. Then after mixing and cooking the ingredients all of them enjoyed playing the slime and even tasted it first (as it is edible and safe for them to taste).




Mikayla looking at me while I'm drizzling the slime.
Ashley started to hold the slime which lasted for an hour for her to play with it.
Tara pouring the condensed milk.
Mikayla showing the Red food color.
Ben loves to do the mixing of the ingredients.
Tara pouring the condensed milk and loves to smell the vanilla essence.
Mikayla was patiently waiting for her turn.



EDIBLE SLIME RECIPE One 14- ounce can of sweetened condensed milk One Tbs of cornstarch 10-15 drops of red or green food coloring Directions: 1. Pour the can of SWEETENED condensed milk into a saucepan. 2. Add the cornstarch and cook over a low heat, stirring constantly. 
3. When the mixture thickens remove it from the heat and then add the food coloring. (Vanilla essence can be added also) 
4. Allow it to cool before playing or eating; it can also be used as a fun paper paint.
Chat Conversation End



3 comments: